Greenpro Opti Pro Insect Net
|2.5 x 100 , 3 x 100 , 4.2 x 100 ,5.2 x 100 , 6.2 x 100
GreenPro anti insect net are made by understanding the pest life cycle and its physical properties as each pest has a different body structure and flying habit.
Our team has developed these nets considering the parameters such as the diameter of the yarn & spacing between the yarn to prevent insects of different sizes from entering and provides optimum ventilation.
GreenPro Anti insect net are made of 100% virgin HDPE, UV stabilized monofilament yarns, that are durable against sunlight and resistant to harsh chemicals. Our nets have been carefully designed with strong edges, sufficient weight and good flexibility for easy installation.OptiPro
Thrips and whiteflies are major pests of vegetables and flowers grown under protective structures. Plastics or screens containing photo-selective additives have been shown to reduce the risk for infestation by these pests.
OptiPro is a new-generation anti-insect net that integrates physical and optical protection. This innovative net dramatically reduces the number of pests and insects entering the crop environment, especially thrips and also whitely and leafminer. The net contains optical additives that blind and repel the insects before they reach the net.ADVANTAGES
- Help keep out a wide range of pests and insects
- Reduces the need for the application of harmful chemical pesticides
- Reduces downtime due to insect re-entry problems
- Designed to give improved ventilation
- Resists abrasion, cleans easily
- Economical range
- Helps maintain a better environment for the plants.
- BIS Certified
- Different nets for different target pests
- Permeable for better ventilation
- Well stabilized for UV Radiation and can be used more than 3 to 5 years