Greenpro Agri Crop Covers / Frost Covers
|Roll are wrapped with strong plastic
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
We have been affianced to offered the assorted range of UV Agriculture Crop Cover to our respected clients. The offered products have the effect of modifying heat exchange between the covered and atmospheric environment. The temperature difference is the resultant effect between the accumulation and loss of energy. It protects crops from frost and freezes. We offer our products at industry leading prices.
- Enables Early Crop Harvest
- Reduces The Evaporation Of Water From Soil Surface
- Optimum Quality
Row Covers for Growth Enhancement:
- Cool temperatures play a large role in the uncertainty of vegetable production in Florida
- Production seasons should progress in timely fashion up the peninsula
- However, cool temperatures can slow development of crops such that seasons in different regions overlap
- Production systems that moderate temperature and protect from cold winds can provide for more consistent crop timing and even earlier harvest
- Plastic mulch is one technique that can be used to secure earlier yields
- Another tool for growth enhancement is row covers
- Row covers are flexible, transparent, or semitransparent materials used to enclose single or multiple rows of plants with the objective of moderating temperature and protection from wind
- There are basically two types of row covers for commercial use polyethylene, and porous, floating nonwoven materials
- Polyethylene is usually employed as a tunnel on wire hoops
- Clear polyethylene provides increased temperatures by the greenhouse effect
- White polyethylene can provide some growth enhancement while avoiding the extremely high temperatures in the tunnel
- Non woven covers are fabric-like and can be placed over rows in tunnel fashion or can be laid on the crop in floating fashion
- Row cover use should be planned so that benefit from temperature moderation results
- Row covers should be removed soon after flowering begins for insect-pollinated crops or before temperature increases too much
- Clear polyethylene and white polypropylene wire hoop supported low tunnels for early vegetables
- Several options are available including sprinkler irrigation, soil banking, and crop covers
- Each method has application in certain areas for certain crops
Greenpro ORCHARD / GRAPE / CHERRY COVER Fruit Protection Fabric
|Shading / Coverage
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
With the aim of extending the fruit season & protection from unexpected hail storm and rain, we have developed superior quality crop covers. Woven HDPE fabric is laminated to ensure water impermeability. It distinguishes itself from other products due to improved mechanical strength and high resistance to tear. Further advantages include light diffusion and the reduction of thermal excursions, allowing for more balanced temperatures. These characteristics permit a regular growth of the fruits with improved coloring and ripening.
GreenPro Fabric has reinforced areas on the side selvages which consent a secure installation to supporting structures. This system allows the covers to be easily installed on low-cost constructions made from poles, steel cables, and zinc wires. Our films are ideal for the cultivation of cherries, grapes, pomegranates etc.FEATURES
- Special reinforcement at center and edges
- Eyelets provided on edges and center
- Good light transmission
- High light diffusion
- Excellent mechanical properties
- UV Stabilized
- Cover made with eyelets and reinforcements for easy installation.
- Produces the required percentage of diffused light to prevent excess of heat under the cover, improving fruit firmness and better fruit color.
- Protects fruits from the rainwater, preventing damage from breaking and discoloring.
- Coated on both sides, does not allow dust into the fabric and maintain more light transmission for a longer time.
- Anti-UV protection and increased resistance to solar weathering.
- Reinforcement in the central and lateral fold doubling the strength of the film.